Monday, December 6, 2010

Huzzah .... A thousand Huzzahs


Do you ever have those moments where you just are not content enough in life as it is and wonder how it could if you took a different path tomorrow?  As with other times in my life, I am getting up the courage to do something haphazard.   How it will end, who knows... the last few times I have done it I crashed and burned and had to run home to Utah to rebuild my life (and my bank account) but I think the wheel of fate are going to start turning again.

Just as a highlight reel at past adventures and my lack of completion

- Attempt 1: LDS Mission: Decided to try the Church in the Eleventh hour and went and served and honorable 2 years mission
 Fail 1:  Have completely giving up on the church and have securely become an Agnostic.  (oops)

- Attempt 2: NYC:  Got a job at Nickelodeon right out of college and moved to Manhattan!  LOVED IT!
  Fail 2: Was overworked and under appreciated and thought I could find another job after a year before my money ran out.  In this moment, I was wrong!

So what will attempt 3 be?  DC?  LA?  Out of country??  I have several friends who have taken a "wherever the wind will take me" type approach to life and I am really feeling the need to do it.   Peace Corp?  Americorp?  I am not taking anything off the options list.

28 and a half isn't too late to restart your life.... right?

1 comment:

  1. 28 1/2 is not too late to restart your life. I don't think it's ever too late. I hear Austin is awesome....just sayin'. ;)

    ReplyDelete