Thursday, October 28, 2010

It feels good on the other side!

So the shit storm that I was going through has finally seem to have broken and boy am I happy about it.   I have just moved onto "I don't care" phase and God, it is good!   I realized it fully last night when I was at my Wednesday night trivia game at our local pub and none of that past shit even seemed to phase me!  When this started, I hoped that my "old" friends would just allow me to have my trivia and that they would stay away so that I could still have a good time at my "walking" bar.  Well, they, I guess, didn't get that memo and so I was worried that they would get that activity in the "breakup" as well!

Well, Fuck them!!  I am not letting it go!   I went last night and had a blast!!  I was talking to 3 or 4 different tables and having a great time and them being there didn't bug me in the least!  And to make the pot even better, I got a barrage of text messages from one of them saying that last night was tough on them.  So I have moved on from the situation and they are still in the quagmire of it.  I know that is petty but it is nice not having to worry about the drama and the jealousy anymore.  

I think it is good to mix up your friends after a while, especially ones that you have had some bad times with.  It allows for fresh starts and new times... instead of living in the past!   

No comments:

Post a Comment