Sunday, October 3, 2010

May I work through my problems through the written word...

So we have all seen the movies when the protagonist works through whatever issue they are having by using a journal or writing a story that will later show up in the "New Yorker"  Well, neither of those things are really going to happen with this blog but maybe this writing will be cathartic and help me be a little less bat shit crazy when life throws me a curve ball or two.

So here is a little bit about me (or how I see myself anyway)  I am a late twenty something who really is trying to discover himself.  I am undecided where I stand in terms of religion and what I really see himself doing with my life.  I am a hopeless romantic but have really never had success in any relationship.  Now, that is a contradiction if I have ever heard one.  Does this mean that I am not really a romantic at all, because I don't think I really have felt what I think love is.  Now that would be something for me to work through with a therapist :) but sadly, I am too poor for an actual person's help so I am turning to the unlimited power of the internet and social media to help me cope.

Well, now it is official, I have set this blog in motion and will see where this leads me.  Hopefully this does more than just fill my narcissistic need for attention and actually brings forth insight and contemplation (fingers crossed).   

No comments:

Post a Comment