Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Reinventing your self really isn't that hard!


I haven't quite figured out why I have posted a HIMYM picture as the opening to this post but I am going to give it a shot!  I have been watching it a lot recently and it makes me happy/is helping me get into another group of friends/it is a perfect example of random people becoming friends and having a good time.   Any of those options are suitable for my needs.

So I have been doing a good job of making the change from my former group of friends into a few different  new ones.  I have been lucky to find a few groups of people who are more than happy to invite me into their worlds and maybe a girl or two who seems to have a little interest in yours truly.  This is really helping my ego and self esteem that would have usually been near the bottom since I seek the validation of others to confirm my self esteem usually.

I do you have one current wrench in my "fuck it" tour.   I have been using running to both get me into shape and also, as time to think and work through my problems.   Well, about a week ago, I tweaked my Achilles tendon and so I had to not run all last week.  Now, I went running on Sunday and it continued to hurt.  Grr, finally I am doing something good for my body and it can't keep up!  Damn Body!   Also, it is getting colder and I have never ran in the middle of the winter so we will see how this turns out.

No comments:

Post a Comment