Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Ok, Therapeutic Blogging... work your magic!!!

When you hear of those classic lackluster days, Today is pretty high up on the list.   At the beginning of the day, I was optimistic... you could almost call me Jovial.  Now, I feel a mere shadow of my earlier self.   I have been trudging along all day.. barely keeping up with my work.  Now why am I have such a lull?!?

Possible problems that could be spurring my slow drift into depression.  Family issues coming from my sister's stress with having a  13 week premature child and her husband job possibly shifting across the country.  To parent issues, coming from the lack of actually having living parents to come to with my problems and my inability to actually work through my issues I have with them and their deaths.  Possibly friend problems: where I am distancing myself from a certain group because of my lack of energy to deal with issues that I am at part for creating but am choosing to run from because it seems in my mind this is easiest and healthiest path to chose.  And finally personal problems, like my wants to move around the country because I don't like being in Salt Lake.  Or how I am unable to have healthy relationships here.... not thinking I am employed at the level I should be and so on.

Though I also don't believe just bitchin about it with trying to solve your own problems, so that is my plan.  Though I am not sure how I can solve a great deal of those problems.  So help me Gods of the Internet... Help me divine out how to resolve said problems and move forward a better person because of these trials.

No comments:

Post a Comment